At Feel Your Way Therapy, we understand the importance of face-to-face connections in the therapeutic journey.
Our in-person therapy services provide a safe and welcoming environment for individuals, couples, and families seeking personalized mental health support. While we are always happy to provide online therapy services, in-person sessions have some unique benefits:
- Face-to-face interactions allow for a deeper and more personal connection between the client and the therapist.
- Being physically present in the same space facilitates the establishment of trust between the client and the therapist.
- In-person therapy sessions are conducted in a private and confidential setting, ensuring the utmost security for the client's personal information and discussions.
- Our office space is carefully designed to create a comfortable and safe environment for clients, contributing to a sense of ease during sessions.
- In-person therapy eliminates potential technological barriers that may occur in virtual sessions, ensuring a smoother and more reliable therapeutic experience.
We are located at 455 Spadina Ave, on the intersection of Spadina Avenue and College Street.
Upon arrival, enter through the main door and take either the elevator or stairs to Level 2. Our office is conveniently located almost directly across from the elevator and stairs. Look for the distinctive sign for Feel Your Way Therapy, guiding you to a warm and comfortable environment where your well-being is our priority.
In-person and online therapy appointments are available during our flexible office hours:
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Our extended hours ensure accessibility, making it easier for you to prioritize your mental well-being. Schedule your appointment at a time that suits your schedule.
If you are visiting after 5pm, you will need to use the buzzer “2” so that our administrative team can buzz you in. These details will also be shared in your booking notification for your convenience.
We are easily accessible by public transit: our building is located right next to the 510 and 506 streetcars stops, and is a 10-minute walk away from Queen’s Park (Line 1) or Spadina (Line 2) subway station.
While taking transit, walking, or cycling is often more convenient and fast in downtown Toronto, there are also several parking options available around our office. The closest Green P parking is available on Dundas St, University Avenue and Bloor St and Spadina Avenue intersection. There are also several parking lots within walking distance from our office. Please note that they tend to have high rates and have few available spaces. Please plan ahead so that you have ample time to park before your appointment.
We see safety and comfort as foundations of any therapy progress, and we do our best to create a space that reflects these values.
Our offices are bright and comfortable, and the business of the streets outside serves as a nice counterpoint to the calmness and quiet of our rooms.
Water, tea, candy and fruit are always available for you in the waiting area or during the appointment.
We are always trying to make our space as comfortable for you as possible, and we are always open to your suggestions or concerns. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We look forward to welcoming you in our office!